I feel sick and stressed and anxious.
Sorry for the delay. DMing took a lot out of me, and before I knew it, it was midweek and I hadn’t posted a single danged thing.
I’ll queue up some posts, probably about Dragon Hatcher today.
I’ve been steamrollered with good news today~
First off, the game I ordered from jjgames finally exists according to the postal service, if this turns out be legitimate, I’ll be getting a fair few old gamecube games through them.
Secondly, Gamestop informed me that they had Dokapon Kingdom. For those unaware, this RPG/MarioParty/Monopoly mashup is the greatest party game in existance, and sells for 200$ on ebay. I got it for only 30$ today~ I AM ECSTATIC!
ORAS Overview Trailer
Cool trailer and all but
DID YOU SEE MAY RIDING A WAILMER?! LIKE, NOT A PLACEHOLDER THAT HAPPENS TO LOOK LIKE IT, AND NOT LAPRAS, THE ACTUAL WAILMER MODEL!
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Birthday: June 25th
Height: 6’1” ~ish
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Current time and date: 12:44, 9/3/2014
Average hours of sleep: 9 1/2
The last thing I Googled was: Mythril
My most used phrase(s): ‘Kinda sorta not really but yeah’
First word that comes to mind: Sakura. (Curse me for not emptying this first.)
Last thing said to a family member: “Good night~”
One place that makes me happy and why: My bed, it’s so cozy and familiar, and has a divet in it just my shape~
How many blankets I sleep under: Two, currently, both comforters. As it gets colder, I’ll go back to three or four.
Favorite beverage(s): Milk. Cannot get enough of it.
The last movie I watched in the cinema: Maleficent
Three things I can’t live without: Milk (I’ve been force to try, trust me, it ain’t pretty.), the night sky, good books.
Something I plan on learning: Latin
A piece of advice for all my followers: Never underestimate the power of a deep breath. Even if you have been sitting staring at a blank word document for hours, take a deep breath, it’s a miraculous thing what it can do.
|Hi There! I've been studying genetics for a while now, and think I have an some sort of answer to your question. It would depend on how frequently homologous recombination occurs between the homologues at that location. For example, if the eye colour locus was close to the hair colour locus, then the alleles would rarely be shuffled. Hair and eye colour's a hard one, though, because there are various loci and epistatic factors having influence. Does that help at all?|
Yes, thank you, it does. It was just an example, I plan to make use of actual genetics as a basis for a videogame involving Dragons, but I need to be sure about my understanding of genetics, first.
To me, my ability to create is a sign of my well being. When I’m at my worst, I can’t create more than the most cliched things, and often not even those. This is why I’m always busy, because it assures me that I’m alright.
Looking for some info from the science side of tumblr. My various searches have yielded no results, probably because I can’t phrase it properly.
Do chromosomes always have the same genes attached?
I’ll try to elaborate… Say, for example, eye color and hair color were found on the same chromosome (and drastically simplified). During the creation of haploids, would the chromosome with the Blue Eye allele always coexist with the Blond Hair allele? Or would the Brown Eye allele be found with Blond Hair just as often?
I hope this makes sense….
Justin Cronin (via epicwrite)
- I started with the anime
- I started with the games
- My first starter was a water type
- I still remember Team Rocket’s first motto
- I care for my Pokémon
- The only shiny I’ve ever had is the red gyarados from HG/SS
- I’m the only one in my family who likes Pokémon
- Eeveelutions aren’t that cool
- Someone introduced me to Pokémon
- I have at least one thing with Pokémon stickers on it
- I bought a 3DS just because of Pokémon
- I honestly don’t know who Junichi Masuda is
- I used to pretend that animals were Pokémon
- I’ve read the manga at least once
- Once I beat the Champion, I never touch the game anymore
- Once in my life, I got Pokémon stuff as birthday gift
- I found/hatched a shiny today
- Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon in the world
- I like to think that I’m good at battling but I never battle that one person because I think they’re better than me
- I haven’t watched all of the movies
- I have Pokémon Y
- My last starter was a fire type
- I beat Whitney in the first try
- I still watch the anime
- I actually have a pet named after a Pokémon
- Team Magma rules
- Nah, Team Aqua is better
- Smogon needs to stop banning everything
- I don’t even know what Smogon is
- I like Latios over Latias
- I don’t nickname my Pokémon
- I have more than 10 shinies
- I believe in Gengar and Clefable’s theory
- N is so irrelevant now
- I never liked N that much anyway
- I think about how cool my life would be be if Pokémon were real
- Arcanine needs a Mega Evolution
- I know the japanese name of at least 5 Pokémon
- I’ve never had a Pikachu
- I like Red over Ash
- I killed a legendary on purpose
- I have a Pokémon plush
- I liek Mudkipz
- Flygon should be part bug
- I’d be 80 and I’d still like Pokémon
- I swear I don’t understand the Pokemon trading card game
- I own every single Pokémon game, like, all of them, every single one.
- If Pokémon were real, I would make a blog just to post about my journey.
- Whimsicott or Lilligant
- I have a Pokémon tattoo
More posts on the City of Knox will be delayed for a bit. I’ve been asked to guest DM a game of Dungeons and Dragons this weekend, and I’m working hard to get ready in time for tomorrow.
Probably the biggest distinction from Majora’s Mask is the story of City of Knox. Whereas Majora’s had an impending doom you had to avoid, City of Knox has a pursuit of freedom from the time loop. Along with the symbolism of Night versus Day, and the various symbolic activites of each day of the festival.
Warning, this is a long one.
I’ve been notoriously against the modern gaming trend to make things realistic, and I stand in staunch opposition to the desaturated method of making a game darker.
But, a measure of drama does need to be in place for every game, and as I reference the gameplay of Majora’s Mask, so do I reference how it managed to carry a dramatic unease, despite its bright colors.
1) What’s your name? Addison
2) When is your birthday? June 25th
3) Where are you from? Washington, the Rainy one, not the political one
4) Have a crush? Yup~ Now if I could just work up the courage to tell her…
5) What’s your favourite colour? Midnight Blue!
6) Write something in caps? LISTENING TO A SOUNDTRACK OF LULLABIES!
7) Got a favourite band? Nuu
8) Favourite number? 8 It’s just so pretty.
9) Favourite drink? Milk.
10) Tag ten people? Lonely-creator, Arlothia, Sagablogga, that’s pretty much everyone I know IRL.